The Power of Being Present | A Conversation with Greg W. Anderson
Have you ever thought about meditation and gone, “Hmmm…seems kinda weird to me…”? Or have you liked the idea, but thought there was no way you could sit silent for 30 seconds – much less 10 or 15 minutes? Or do you currently meditate or pray regularly, but you’re wondering how to keep growing in your practice? No matter what bucket you fall into, this episode has something for you!
Greg W. Anderson is the CEO of OneMind, a meditation app that brings together people from around the world to experience the power of reflection and contemplation. In this episode, Mark and Greg talk about:
- The benefits of meditation in a variety of life roles
- The difference between multi-tasking and switch-tasking
- The impact a group can make when they come together with a singular intention
- How meditation and being present creates opportunity for greater emotional, mental and physical connection
- How energy shifts when we start to be more present and thankful
- …and more!
If nothing else, our world is chaotic. Taking the time to create space in your mind can be a powerful tool to quiet the noise – even just for a little bit. Enjoy!
Like what you’re hearing? Do us a favor and subscribe and review on iTunes, or your favorite podcast catcher!