Leadership Through the Lens of Coaching with Russ Vering, Jon Anderson & Wade Johannes
In this episode, Russ Vering – owner of Central Plains Milling in Nebraska and member of MJST’s exclusive Leader Summit community – talks with Jon and Wade about what it means to bring an attitude of coaching into the leadership of an organization. In their conversation, they discuss:
- The parallels between athletic coaching and coaching in other areas of life
- Why we don’t always go all-in when a coach provides direction or guidance
- Small language shifts that make a difference when things aren’t going your way
- The legacy Russ wants to leave as a leader
- The importance of being “coachable”
- …and more!
Subscribe & Review
Are you subscribed to The Survivor’s Guide to Thriving Podcast? If not, you may be missing out on some really valuable information! Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.
Really like what we’re doing? We’d be so appreciative if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes! These reviews give us important feedback and help other people find the show.
Don’t use Apple Podcasts? Make sure to subscribe and review in the podcast player you love!
Connect with us online!
Mark Jewell Speaking & Training on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Mark Jewell on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat (user: markjamesjewell)