How Tightly Should You Hold Your Culture? with MarkSteven Reardon & Mark Jewell
Company culture is a topic of conversation every leadership team that we work with brings up at some point in time. They know it’s important, but they’re just not sure what to do about it. We get it. So in this episode, MarkSteven Reardon and Mark Jewell are digging into culture and discussing:
- What does it actually mean to “create culture”?
- Is culture created or does it just happen?
- Does culture occur on different levels within an organization?
- What’s the difference between holding culture “tight” vs. “loose”?
- How do you move culture from “words on a wall” (i.e., all those framed prints of your mission, vision and values) to something that’s a real, living thing?
Culture isn’t just pool tables and free beer on Fridays, so whether you’re a team member, a team leader or a senior leader – this episode has something for you. Enjoy!
Subscribe & Review
Are you subscribed to The Survivor’s Guide to Thriving Podcast? If not, you may be missing out on some really valuable information! Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.
Really like what we’re doing? We’d be so appreciative if you’d leave us a rating and review on iTunes! These reviews give us important feedback and help other people find the show.
Don’t use Apple Podcasts? Make sure to subscribe and review in the podcast player you love!
Connect with us online!