Episode 100! Reflections & Predictions | A Conversation with the MJST Team!
It’s hard to believe, but this is the 100th episode of The Survivor’s Guide to Thriving Podcast! In honor of this special occasion, we’ve brought the entire MJST team together for reflections on our experience so far and some (bold!) predictions for the future. Join Mark Jewell, Amanda Sollman, Wade Johannes, Christina Schroeder, Jon Anderson and John Sanow as we talk about:
- Our favorite part of working in personal growth and development
- Where most people are missing the boat in self/team-improvement
- Our favorite client success stories
- What’s changed over the last 100 episodes
- Where we think MJST will be when we record episode 200
- …and more!
Thank you for being part of our journey thus far – we hope you enjoy this episode!
Like what you’re hearing? Do us a favor and subscribe and review on iTunes, or your favorite podcast catcher!
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The New Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- Leadership & Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute
- The Only Way to Win by Jim Loehr
- Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- Mark Jewell Speaking & Training on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Mark Jewell on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat (user: markjamesjewell)
- Amanda Sollman on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat (user: sollmana)
- Wade Johannes on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat (user: wadejohannes)
- Jon Anderson on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat (user: jdanderson4274)
- Christina Schroeder on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat (user: cgallant86)
- John Sanow on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn