Adapting to Life’s Changing Seasons | A Conversation with Alex Schnabelrauch & Jessica Parrish
We have the good fortune of meeting lots of amazing people through our work and today you get to meet two of them! Jessica Parrish is the Executive Director of the Ohio FFA Foundation and Alex Schnabelrauch is the Director of the Center for Education and Leadership Development at Michigan Farm Bureau.
These ladies are both freaking rockstars.
Neither Jessica nor Alex has hit 30 yet and they already hold significant leadership positions within their organizations, lead teams of incredibly talented people AND are navigating the waters of babies, spouses and taking care of themselves along the way. Trust us – these are NOT the Millennials that everyone wants to complain about!
In our conversation, we dig into:
- What it’s like to navigate this season of career ambition and having a young family
- Some of their most rewarding and challenging experiences so far
- Who is in their support network
- Advice for those who are going through this season of life or will be in the future
While this is probably especially relevant for young women, our takeaways are relevant for anyone who is questioning how to keep all the plates of work, family, community and self-care balanced. Enjoy!
Like what you’re hearing? Do us a favor and subscribe and review on iTunes, or your favorite podcast catcher!
- Jessica Parrish – Facebook, Instagram
- Ohio FFA – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Website
- Alex Schnabelrauch – Facebook
- Michigan Farm Bureau – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Website
- Mark Jewell Speaking & Training on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Mark Jewell on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat (user: markjamesjewell)
- Amanda Sollman on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat (user: sollmana)
Alex’s photo credit: Meg Sprague Photography